An International Driver’s License allows you to drive a vehicle in another country; as long as you have a legitimate driver’s license given to you by your state. It is likewise perceived as an appropriate type of ID in more than one hundred and seventy-five nations and by many significant vehicle rental organizations universally.
How to Apply
The eligibility criteria for applying for the international driving permit includes
- The age of the applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must have a valid domestic government-issued driver’s license.
The documents that will be required for applying includes
- National identity or passport as proof of identification
- Recent passport size photo for your IDP.
- Valid government-issued driver’s license.
Then you will have to follow the following process for applying online
- Firstly, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button. The IDP online application will be opened.
- Then fill in the required details correctly.
- Now Upload the necessary documentation on the website.
- At the end make your payment.
Your digital international driving permit will be created instantly and your international driving permit will be forwarded to you.